ENROLLMENT IS OPEN FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
STEPS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS TO REENROLL
To quickly reenroll your student, you will need to access your FACTS Family Portal through your existing login.
On a desktop/laptop computer, please complete the steps:
- Go to FACTS Family Portal.
- The district code is HC-OR.
- Enter username and password. If you have forgotten, please click on the link provided.
- Once logged in, click Apply/Enroll on left menu.
- Click on Enrollment/Reenrollment.
- Online Enrollment will open with a link next to the enrollment packet next to your student's name.
- Click Start Enrollment Packet and follow prompts.
Tuition Payment Plan: Set up will take place within the Reenrollment process. Do not access FACTS Payment Plan directly as it will not link to your Reenrollment correctly.
Variable Tuition: If you are planning to apply for Variable Tuition, you must complete the Variable Tuition Application process no later than June 1st to be considered for a tuition discount. Please Note: To apply for Variable Tuition, log directly into your FACTS Payment Plan/Financial Aid at factsmgt.com.
New Family Member wanting to Enroll at Horizon: If you have a new sibling you would like to attend Horizon Christian School, you must complete a new Online Application for them. For new siblings, go to Apply on our website to "Create a New Student Application" and begin the process.
Waitlists: Reminder that students may be placed on a Wait List if classes fill quickly. Early reenrollment is the easiest way to avoid being waitlisted.
If you need more information or have questions regarding reenrolling, please contact Tiffany Redwing, our Admissions Coordinator.